Donate Your Car to the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America Indiana Chapter. Your car, truck, van, RV, boat can become the support the Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America Indiana Chapter needs to continue their important work. You can help end the suffering caused by Crohns and Colitis when you donate a car, plus you receive all the following benefits:
- Fast, Free Pick-Up
- Donate Online or Call, Live Operators Standing By
- Se Habla Espanol
- Donate A Car, Truck, Boat, RV, Motorcycle, Jet-Ski, Trailer, & more
- Not Running - No Problem
- No Registration - No Problem
- No Inspection - No Problem
- No Paperwork Hassle - We Do It All
- Maximize Your Tax Deduction
- Absolutely Free, No Hidden Costs
- Donate to The Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America Indiana Chapter
The mission of the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is to cure Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
CCFA sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality. CCFA also offers a wide range of educational programs for patients and health care professionals, while providing supportive services to help people cope with these chronic intestinal diseases. These programs are supported solely through donors, grants, and fundraising efforts.
The Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America Indiana Chapter is committed to finding cures for and raising awareness of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis as well as supporting the more than 30,000 Hoosiers living with these diseases.
Crohns and Colitis Foundation of America Indiana
931 E 86th St #210
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Donate Your Car - Call 800-240-0160 or Donate Online.