Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
THE EYE DEFECTS RESEARCH FOUNDATION, FOUNDED IN 1994, IS AN INDEPENDENT NON-PROFIT 501(C)(3) CHARITABLE ORGANIZATION COMMITTED TO CURING BLINDING EYE DISEASE BY SUPPORTING MOLECULAR GENETIC, STEM CELL, AND SURGICAL RESEARCH INTO THE GENETIC DEFECTS OF THE EYE. IN ADDITION, WE SUPPORT CORNEA TRANSPLANTS AND MEDICATION FOR FINANCIALLY DISADVANTAGED BLIND CHILDREN.
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation’s largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.
A Coalition of the Most Influential Organizations in Wrestling: USA Wrestling along with the National Wrestling Coaches Association and the National Wrestling Hall of Fame has formed the U.S. Wrestling Foundation to bring together the sport’s leaders, our business elite and the wrestling greats. Together, we are working to grow wrestling at all levels.
IRS Designated Non-Profit: The U.S. Wrestling Foundation is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Tax ID # 37-1698099.
Guided by the organization’s motto “Democracy Must Be Learned By Each Generation,” California YMCA Youth & Government builds values-based leadership and civic engagement in California’s youth in order to strengthen participation in our democracy.
The YMCA is a cause-driven organization that focuses on youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. California YMCA Youth & Government is an integral part of the YMCA movement and has been providing service to local YMCAs for more than 64 years. We now engage over 3,000 middle school and high school youth each year from across the state in programs emphasizing civic involvement. Our efforts build, strengthen and encourage life assets and positive character traits.
Shriners Hospitals for Children – Northern California is devoted to making a positive difference in the lives of children, their families and the communities in which they live.
Their success is guided by their hospital mission to:
- Provide the highest quality care to children with neuro-musculoskeletal conditions, burn injuries and other special healthcare needs within a compassionate, family-centered and collaborative care environment.
- Provide for the education of physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Conduct research to discover new knowledge that improves the quality of care and quality of life of children and families.
This mission is carried out without regard to race, color, creed, sex or sect, disability, national origin or ability of a patient or family to pay.
Since the Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance was founded in 1999, their mission has been to:
- Create an awareness regarding early warning signs that may be indicative of ovarian cancer.
- Create and promote resources for support, networking and education for women diagnosed with ovarian cancer and their families.
- Unite and educate individuals, the medical community and organizations to achieve earlier diagnosis, better treatment and a cure for ovarian cancer.
- Advance ovarian cancer research toward earlier diagnosis, better treatment, and a cure.