It’s easy as ever to help someone in the Grand Canyon state with a charity car donation in Arizona. When you donate an unwanted vehicle, you make a real difference for a nonprofit organization and the people they serve. Donate A Car helps many charities in Arizona find the funds and support they need to continue their charitable missions benefitting those in need. You can donate almost any car, truck, van, RV, boat, or trailer to the cause of your choice.
Whether you are in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe or a surrounding area, you will receive professional vehicle transportation service for free. When you donate you’re also eligible for a tax deduction and will be free of the expense and time commitment of selling a car.
Donate A Car makes it simple and fast to donate your car in Arizona.
- Fast free towing from the location of your choice
- Vehicle donations are tax deductible
- No paperwork hassle, we take care of all of that
You don’t need to worry about the time and expense to fix up, make appointments or place ads to try and sell your car. You can free up space that your unwanted car is taking and benefit the lives of those in need at the same time. The donating process is easy.
- Select a charity that you would like to help
- Fill out information about you and your vehicle on our simple online form
- Be ready to schedule a time for your vehicle to be towed
- Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax purposes
Get started by scrolling through our list of nonprofit organizations below and fill out the online form. If you have any question, give us a call at 1-800-237-5714 today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.