It's free, easy, and fast to donate a vehicle to American Childhood Cancer Organization
Fill out the online form or call 1-800-240-0160 to donate.
We pick up your car for free the next day.
Your car donation makes a difference; you get a tax deduction.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
Address:National Office P.O. Box 498
Kensington MD 20895-0498
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-237-5714 to donate.