The Providence Mount St. Vincent Foundation was established to provide financial support for residents and funding for life-enriching services and programs. As people are living longer today, many of their residents have outlived their life savings, but they would never be asked to move. The Mount is their home and they may live there forever. Through the generosity of donors, the Foundation provides supplemental funds to help bridge the gap between the actual cost of care and the amount of provider reimbursements.
How Your Donation Helps
Programs and services include:
- Assisted Living Apartments
- Skilled nursing in specially designed neighborhoods
- Short-stay sub-acute care (Medicare approved)
- Intergenerational Child care
Philosophy of care:
- Is driven by the core values of “Respect, Compassion, Justice, Excellence and Stewardship”;
- Centers around the wishes of our residents. We call this “Resident Directed Care,” and it empowers the residents to choose the daily routines and services they wish to receive. As a result, residents are able to maintain their independence, their privacy, their sense of home, and their dignity;
- Strives to provide an atmosphere that is home in the truest sense of the word.
Programs and services at Providence Mount St. Vincent include:
- Activities and recreation
- Field trips to places of interest
- Interaction with children in our Intergenerational Learning Center
- Social activities, parties and holiday celebrations
- Spiritual Care
- Rehabilitation and exercise
Renton WA 98057
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-237-5714 to donate.