SIDS Network: Many more children die of SIDS in a year than all who die of cancer, heart disease, pneumonia, child abuse, AIDS, cystic fibrosis and muscular dystrophy combined . . . The Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Network is a charitable, not-for-profit, voluntary agency. Donations are greatly appreciated and necessary for carrying out the work of our organization.
How Your Donation Helps
What Services are Offered by the SIDS Network?
- Peer counseling for those that are effected by a SIDS death.
- A monthly support group meeting.
- Crisis intervention counseling.
- Referrals to other agencies and professional services.
- SIDS educational material available globally through the Internet
- Media public service announcements
- Educational programs for nurses, physicians, paramedics, firefighters, police officers, funeral directors, clergy, high schools, colleges, interested individuals and community groups.
Ledyard CT 6339
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-237-5714 to donate.