We Plus You. These three words celebrate the commitment of the entire Sutter Health family to provide personalized care through partnerships.
How Your Donation Helps
Sutter Auburn Faith Foundation offers the opportunity for Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital to become a link for the surrounding community to the many programs and services provided by the hospital and sustained by the generosity of our donors. Becoming involved with the foundation is your opportunity to play an active role in improving the lives of all who call our area home.
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital Foundation provides resources to assure our community the ability to live life to the fullest.
Some of the projects funded and programs initiated by the Foundation include:
- Cancer Support Group – meets weekly to address specific needs of patients and their caregivers as they are challenged with this difficult disease.
- Lifeline – A program that provides special telephone equipment and emergency monitoring to seniors and people with chronic illnesses.
- Hospital Capital projects
- Women’s Imaging Center that provides digital mammography and bone density testing
- Emergency Department remodel
- Ambulatory Surgery expansion
- Infusion Therapy Center
- Wound and Ostomy Care Center
- Operating Room Equipment for Orthopedics
Address:11815 Education Street
Auburn CA 95602
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-237-5714 to donate.