Do you have an unwanted vehicle monopolizing space in your driveway? Your charity car donation in Colorado may be the perfect solution. Get rid of that old car or truck quick and easy with Donate A Car. Cars, trucks, RVs, vans, boats and other vehicles can become the support a nonprofit organization needs to continue working towards their mission to benefit people in Colorado.
Enjoy the Fast and Easy Process:
- Scroll through the charities below and choose one you would like to help
- Fill out our simple online form or call us toll-free
- Be ready to schedule a time in the next 24-48 hours for your free car pick up
- Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel good knowing your old car donation will make a difference
You can help a charity when you donate a car in Colorado. We receive vehicle donations across Colorado including Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, Thornton, Pueblo and other Colorado cities with the best available charity car donation service.
Enjoy these Benefits:
- Free towing of your vehicle from work or home
- All the hassle of paperwork is taken care of for you by DonatAcar.com
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
- Feel good knowing the donation of your unwanted car will help charity in Colorado
So, go ahead and avoid the time, expense and inconvenience of trying to place ads and take appointments in selling your vehicle. Instead, make a charity car donation today and make a real difference. Select a worthy cause below and fill out the simple car donation form or call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714. Call or click today.
The Alzheimer’s Association Colorado Chapter is the premier source of information and support for the more than 60,000 people living with Alzheimer’s in Colorado, their families and caregivers. The funds raised through car donations help fund programs and services, including a 24-hour Helpline, and advancements in research to prevent, treat and eventually conquer this disease.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.