Do you have a car you don’t want or need anymore? Do you want to help people in your area and make a real difference in your community? Your car donation in Delaware can do just that! Charity car donations are a fast and easy way to help a cause in need while getting rid of an unwanted vehicle. The charities on this page are all contributing in making Delaware a better place through their charitable missions. Help support an important cause when you donate a car, truck, motorcycle, van, RV, boat or other vehicle.
You will receive top quality professional service all over Delaware including Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, and other towns across the state. Get rid of your unwanted car fast and easy with free pick-up, no paperwork hassles, and vehicle donations are tax deductible. Donate A Car is your best choice when it comes to Delaware charity car donations.
Donate your car today in Delaware to help a charity plus enjoy all the benefits of donation.
- Browse through the trusted nonprofit organizations below and pick one you want to help
- Fill out and submit our easy on-line form with information about you and your vehicle
- Be prepared to schedule a time for your free car pick-up from a location of your choice
- Receive a donation receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes
- Feel good knowing that your car donation will make a difference to the charity you choose
When you donate through our site, you receive the best service for Delaware and the nation including free pick-up by a professional vehicle transport company.
It feels good to help a worthy charity and make a difference to someone in need. It’s simple to do just that with your car donation. There are so many great reasons to donate your car, why not fill out the form today! Give us a call if you have any questions at 1-800-237-5714. Donate now to help those in need.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.