Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space on your property? Your car donation in Idaho charities can be the perfect solution. Get rid of that unwanted car or truck fast and easy with Donate a Car. All vehicles can become the support an Idaho charity needs to continue working towards their mission to benefit people in need. Through a variety of causes the charities on the list below are working to help those in need in Idaho.
We make it Fast and Easy:
• Browse through the charities from the state of Idaho below and choose one you would like to help
• Fill out our simple online form
• Schedule a time in the next 24-48 hours for your free vehicle pick up
• Feel confident knowing that your car donation goes directly to the charity your chose
You can help a vital cause when you donate a car in Idaho. We receive vehicle donations all across the state including Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d’Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston and other communities.
Benefits to Enjoy:
• Free towing of your vehicle from a location of your choice
• We take care of all the paperwork for you
• Possibly qualify for a tax deduction
• Make a difference in someone’s life with your car donation
Skip the time and expense of trying to place adds and take appointments in trying to sell your car. Instead, make a charity car donation today and make a real difference. Choose a charity below and start filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714. Call or click today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.