People in the Hoosier State need your assistance. The nonprofit organizations below are all working to make Indiana a better place through a range of charitable missions. You can donate a car in Indiana to help support a local charity through Donate a Car. Whether you have a car, truck, van, RV, boat, or other motorized vehicle to donate, we take nearly every kind car to help support the charity of your choice. Make a real difference when you donate a car in Indianapolis to a worthy cause.
We proudly serve Indiana including Indianapolis, Fort Wayne, Evansville, South Bend, Carmel, Bloomington, Fishers, Hammond, Gary and surrounding communities. Car donations are a great way to support those in need.
Our Fast and Simple Process:
- Scroll down and select a charity you feel passionate about
- Fill out the easy online form
- Schedule a time for your free vehicle pick up
- Rest assured knowing that your car donation will go directly to benefit the cause you have chosen
Since 1992 America’s Car Donation Center and Donate a Car has been the nation’s top car donation resource, offering the best service and processing for your vehicle donation.
Enjoy the Benefits:
- Receive Free towing of your vehicle from home or work
- Don’t worry about paperwork as we take care of all of that
- Receive a receipt in the mail to help with a possible tax deduction
- Feel good knowing that your car donation is making a big difference
Save time and money while helping someone in need at the same time by donating your car to charity. No need to worry about repairing your car or taking the time to sell it; your car can be towed within 24-48 hours and you can be enjoying a possible deduction on your taxes for it. Give us a call today at 1-800-237-5714 or begin filling out the online form from the cause of your choice.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.