Car donation in Kansas has never been this easy. You can count on Donate a Car to provide a practical alternative to selling vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans, RVs, and boats—turning your old vehicles into vehicles of change. Choose from thousands of non-profit organizations across the nation to help raise proceeds in charity funding. With your help, unused and unwanted cars can benefit more people in so many ways.
You don’t have to always put your vehicle up for sale or scrap it for parts; consider sending it to a KS car donation service instead. Our process is free, convenient, and rewarding, so even the most unlikely vehicles can contribute to making a difference within Kansas’ local communities.
• You don’t need to worry about bringing in your vehicle, we will tow it free of charge within 24 – 48 hours. Thousands of donors trust us for our simple, fast, and secure donation process, picking up vehicles of almost any condition from any location all over the country.
• You don’t need to worry about lots of paperwork, we will handle all of that for you. All you need is a signed title for your truck, car, mobile home, RV, motorcycle, moped, ATV, trailer (GVW 2000 lbs. or higher), or farm trailer (GVW of 6000 lbs. or higher) from 1975 and newer. You can donate all other vehicle types, junked or otherwise, without a title. Learn more at the Kansas Department of Revenue website.
• Your vehicle donation will be processed by our team and sold at auction with typically at least 70% or more going to benefit your charity of choice. The rest goes for advertising, towing and auction expenses.
• Donors will receive a receipt in the mail about five days after vehicle pick up.
• Use your receipt when itemizing your tax return and deduct your donated car’s sale value (or the fair market value up to $500).
• For more information, give us a call us at 1-800-237-5714.
• Vehicle donors will also get a free vacation certificate!
Make a difference in someone life in the Sunflower State by donating your car to charity using America’s largest, most dependable car donation network today.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
Paralyzed Veterans of America, a congressionally chartered veterans service organization founded in 1946, has developed a unique expertise on a wide variety of issues involving the special needs of our members – veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury or dysfunction.
PVA will use that expertise to be the leading advocate for:
-Quality health care for their members,
-Research and education addressing spinal cord injury and dysfunction,
-Benefits available as a result of their members’ military service,
-Civil rights and opportunities that maximize the independence of their members.
To enable PVA to continue to honor this commitment, they must recruit and retain members who have the experience, energy, dedication, and passion necessary to manage the organization and ensure adequate resources to sustain the programs essential for PVA to achieve its mission.