Donations are a lifeline of charitable organizations. An alternative way to support their good work is by donating a car in our branch in Maryland. We accept trucks, vans, boats, and other vehicles. Regardless of the state of the automobile, they will still make a difference in their recipient organization.
Donate A Car represents a number of local charities in Maryland and other nationwide groups. Feel free to choose the organization that appeals to your passion in helping. Rest assured, every group is dedicated to turning your donation to tangible benefits that their recipients will feel. We support CHADD, EarthShare, the Autism Society, the Paralyzed Veterans of America, NAMI, and more.
We make it easy to donate a car in Maryland. We want you to know that you are doing enough good that we will do the rest of the work. From the towing to the paperwork duties, our staff will handle it all. Wherever you are in the state, whether in Baltimore, Waldorf, Columbia, Silver Spring, Dundalk, or other cities and surrounding communities, you may be eligible to get a tax deduction by donating a car.
A lot of people who have been inflicted with serious illnesses, many of whom probably can’t provide for themselves, need your help. With us, you can donate an old, unused car, do a whole lot of good, and receive an advantage yourself. Contact us today!
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
The Catholic Business Network is an organization education by providing grants and scholarships through The CBN-PG Foundation. By supporting our membership through networking, we expand the opportunity to promote the practice of our faith in the marketplace and provide a valuable benefit to the schools and parishes in our community.
The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) strengthens the well-being of foster and adoptive families, promotes adoption awareness, enhances adoption sensitivity, and develops the skills for professionals and families to empower children to thrive.
C.A.S.E. accomplishes this mission through:
- Training and Education
- Community Building
- Youth Development and Therapeutic Recreation
CHADD improves the lives of people affected by ADHD.
In working towards our mission, the behavior of the CHADD staff and volunteer leadership is determined by the following core values:
- Respectful, open communication
- Quality of our work product and productivity in our work effort, to assure sustained customer satisfaction
- Flexibility and teamwork
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity in all its forms
- Dedicated to fulfilling CHADD’s mission with passion and enthusiasm.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.