Massachusetts Charity Car Donations. Help support a Massachusetts cause with a charity car donation to a nonprofit of your choice. DonateaCar.com makes donating a car a snap when you choose to donate a car, boat, RV, truck, van or other vehicle. Causes in the Bay State need your support, give them the help they need when you donate a car to charity.
Get great service for your charity car donation wherever you are in the state of Massachusetts, from Cape Cod to Pittsfield. We serve all of Massachusetts with the best service possible for your donation, Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham and surrounding communities. Donate today, free pick-up, no hassle, tax deduction.
The Mission of the Autism Resource Center is to support families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, to empower families to raise their children to be full members of their communities and become responsively independent and effectively interdependent, so that they are valued as gifted people and protected from harm.
- To be an unbiased source of information about the entire autism spectrum, educational and medical treatment modalities. To provide information to families regarding all aspects of family life impacted by autism , such as education, therapies, community inclusion, support groups in order to empower them to make informed choices.
- To be responsive to concerns and desires of the family members serviced by the center, respecting the dignity, knowledge and expertise of the families.
- To maintain contact with other agencies and organizations, recognizing their value as sources of information.
- To enhance public awareness of the valuable roles persons with autism assume in society through the promotion of physical and social integration.
- To organize trainings, so that families will be aware of their rights.
- To operate in ways that promote positive, respectful images of children with autism and their families.
Boy Scouts of America Troop 7 Brimfield MA is dedicated to the principles of personal honor and responsibility, community service, outdoor skills and environmental education, development in leadership, physical fitness, teamwork, and citizenship. Troop 7 is a boy-led troop. Scouts plan and organize all of our programs, with assistance as needed from adults on the troop committee. The troop is organized into patrols, each of which forms a team of scouts. Activities often include competition between patrols.
The philosophy at Cars For Kindness is that every person is as precious as the entire world. They are one of thousands of outreach centers across the globe with the intention of making the world a more meaningful place. They do this by providing educational, spiritual and social services to our community and beyond.
Catholics for Tradition was formed for several reasons. First, they would like to be an aid in disseminating information regarding the infiltration of the Catholic Church by the modernists and how to avoid their errors and how to stay truly Catholic. Secondly, they would like to help provide the means for Catholics to defend their Faith to people of other religions, and help draw them to the Catholic Church. Third, they would like to assist traditionally ordained priests provide the Traditional Mass and Sacraments to the faithful, traditional Catholics wherever they can, by funding their travel expenses, buying vestments, Mass items, etc.
To cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
The Cuvilly Arts & Earth Center, a ministry of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur, is dedicated to modeling ecological sustainability through programs in education, agriculture and the arts. Cuvilly strives to create a space that respects all of creation in an ecological balance. All decisions are made with this guiding principle: All life is sacred and the diversity of life is essential for the well being of the planet.