Do a bit of good through car donation in MA. We help a number of non-profit organizations get a lifeline through charity car donations. We accept almost any vehicle in any state because we believe every donation will go a long way. If you have an RV, car, boat, truck, or other automobile that you will never use again, consider donating it to charitable groups. Not only are you helping others, you may also receive a tax deduction yourself.
Wherever you are in The Codfish State, from Boston to Cambridge to Somerville, we will entertain your donation. What matters is you deciding to give, and rest assured, we will handle everything from the start. You don’t need to worry about towing or paperwork, because we’ll do it all. More than anything, our team commends you for helping those in need in your own way.
A possible tax deduction would be a welcome help to you. It’s fast, easy and you’ll feel great knowing you’re helping make a difference in your community by supporting a charity of your choice right here in Massachusetts. This includes nationwide groups such as the American Kidney Fund, American Diabetes Association, National Kidney Foundation, and local ones such as SPCA Massachusetts, United Way Tri County, Autism Resource Center, Humane Society, and The Home for Little Wanderers.
Your car donation in MA will go a long way, we assure you. Help those that need your help, and despite the state of the car, it still has some value left. Trust Donate A Car to be your conduit in making a difference.
The Mission of the Autism Resource Center is to support families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, to empower families to raise their children to be full members of their communities and become responsively independent and effectively interdependent, so that they are valued as gifted people and protected from harm.
- To be an unbiased source of information about the entire autism spectrum, educational and medical treatment modalities. To provide information to families regarding all aspects of family life impacted by autism , such as education, therapies, community inclusion, support groups in order to empower them to make informed choices.
- To be responsive to concerns and desires of the family members serviced by the center, respecting the dignity, knowledge and expertise of the families.
- To maintain contact with other agencies and organizations, recognizing their value as sources of information.
- To enhance public awareness of the valuable roles persons with autism assume in society through the promotion of physical and social integration.
- To organize trainings, so that families will be aware of their rights.
- To operate in ways that promote positive, respectful images of children with autism and their families.
The mission of Humane Society Hilltop MA is to rescue abandoned, abused and homeless cats and kittens in Randolph and surrounding communities. Their mission is to provide a safe, warm, caring environment for rescued cats until they can be adopted into loving homes. They do not believe in killing homeless animals, they believe in rescuing them and providing them with the care they need until an adoptive home is found.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.