Massachusetts Charity Car Donations. Help support a Massachusetts cause with a charity car donation to a nonprofit of your choice. DonateaCar.com makes donating a car a snap when you choose to donate a car, boat, RV, truck, van or other vehicle. Causes in the Bay State need your support, give them the help they need when you donate a car to charity.
Get great service for your charity car donation wherever you are in the state of Massachusetts, from Cape Cod to Pittsfield. We serve all of Massachusetts with the best service possible for your donation, Boston, Worcester, Springfield, Lowell, Cambridge, New Bedford, Brockton, Quincy, Lynn, Fall River, Newton, Lawrence, Somerville, Framingham and surrounding communities. Donate today, free pick-up, no hassle, tax deduction.
The Mission of the Autism Resource Center is to support families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, to empower families to raise their children to be full members of their communities and become responsively independent and effectively interdependent, so that they are valued as gifted people and protected from harm.
- To be an unbiased source of information about the entire autism spectrum, educational and medical treatment modalities. To provide information to families regarding all aspects of family life impacted by autism , such as education, therapies, community inclusion, support groups in order to empower them to make informed choices.
- To be responsive to concerns and desires of the family members serviced by the center, respecting the dignity, knowledge and expertise of the families.
- To maintain contact with other agencies and organizations, recognizing their value as sources of information.
- To enhance public awareness of the valuable roles persons with autism assume in society through the promotion of physical and social integration.
- To organize trainings, so that families will be aware of their rights.
- To operate in ways that promote positive, respectful images of children with autism and their families.
The mission of Humane Society Hilltop MA is to rescue abandoned, abused and homeless cats and kittens in Randolph and surrounding communities. Their mission is to provide a safe, warm, caring environment for rescued cats until they can be adopted into loving homes. They do not believe in killing homeless animals, they believe in rescuing them and providing them with the care they need until an adoptive home is found.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.