Do you have an unwanted car hogging space in your driveway? Your charity car donation in Montana may be an excellent solution. Get rid of that old car or truck fast and easy with Donate A Car. Cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and other vehicles can become the support a nonprofit organization needs to continue working towards their mission to benefit people in the big Sky Country. Through a variety of causes the charities on the list below are working to help those in need in Montana.
The Process is Fast and Easy:
- Browse through the causes below and pick one you would like to support
- Fill out and submit our easy online form
- Schedule a time in the next 24-48 hours for your free vehicle pick up
- Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel confident knowing that your vehicle donation will go precisely to the cause you choose
We receive vehicle donations all across Montana including Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell and surrounding areas.
The Benefits You can Enjoy:
- Free towing of your car from home or work
- All the paperwork is taken care of for you by Donateacar.com
- Qualify for a tax deduction for the value of your car
- Help someone in need with your car donation
So go ahead and skip the time, cost and hassle of trying to place ads and take appointments in selling your car. Instead, donate car in the local causes of Montana today and make a real difference. Select a charity below and start filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714. Call or Submit a donation form today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.