Donate your car in the Silver State and give support to an organization working to make Nevada a better place. The nonprofit organizations on the list below have charitable missions to benefit the state of Nevada, and they need the support you can provide when you donate a car in Nevada to charity.
Do you want the best service for your car donation to charity? Choose DonateaCar.com and you can be sure you are getting the best service available including free pick-up from a professional towing company, a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle, and no paperwork hassles.
It’s Easy and It’s Fast:
- Browse through the charities below and pick the one you want to support the most
- Fill out our easy online form giving information about you and your vehicle
- Receive free towing of your vehicle within 24-48 hours
- Receive a receipt to use for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel confident that the proceeds from your car donation will go directly to the charity you chose
We take car donation in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Paradise, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City and communities across the state of Nevada. You can donate almost any type of vehicle including cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, trailers, RVs and ATVs.
Donate your car to a charity in Nevada and feel good knowing that you are making a difference in a community near you. Call our toll free number at 1-800-237-5714 or use the easy online form to donate today.
To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Tax ID No. 94-2897949.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The mission of Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide support, education, hope and advocacy through programs and services for children and adolescents with cancer, their families and the professionals who care for them.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.