Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
Paralyzed Veterans of America, a congressionally chartered veterans service organization founded in 1946, has developed a unique expertise on a wide variety of issues involving the special needs of our members – veterans of the armed forces who have experienced spinal cord injury or dysfunction.
PVA will use that expertise to be the leading advocate for:
-Quality health care for their members,
-Research and education addressing spinal cord injury and dysfunction,
-Benefits available as a result of their members’ military service,
-Civil rights and opportunities that maximize the independence of their members.
To enable PVA to continue to honor this commitment, they must recruit and retain members who have the experience, energy, dedication, and passion necessary to manage the organization and ensure adequate resources to sustain the programs essential for PVA to achieve its mission.
CHADD improves the lives of people affected by ADHD.
In working towards our mission, the behavior of the CHADD staff and volunteer leadership is determined by the following core values:
- Respectful, open communication
- Quality of our work product and productivity in our work effort, to assure sustained customer satisfaction
- Flexibility and teamwork
- A demonstrated commitment to diversity in all its forms
- Dedicated to fulfilling CHADD’s mission with passion and enthusiasm.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
NAMI works to keep family safety nets in place, to promote recovery and to reduce the burden on an overwhelmed mental health care delivery system. The organization works to preserve and strengthen family relationships challenged by severe and persistent mental illness. Through peer-directed education classes, support group offerings and community outreach programs, NAMI’s programs and services draw on the experiences of mental health consumers and their family members. They learned to manage mental illness successfully and are trained by the organization to help others do the same. In addition, NAMI works to eliminate pervasive stigma, to effect positive changes in the mental health system and to increase public and professional understanding about mental illness.
NAMI MC’s mission is in improving the quality of life for those impacted by mental illness in Montgomery County.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™