Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
The mission of Humane Society Hilltop MA is to rescue abandoned, abused and homeless cats and kittens in Randolph and surrounding communities. Their mission is to provide a safe, warm, caring environment for rescued cats until they can be adopted into loving homes. They do not believe in killing homeless animals, they believe in rescuing them and providing them with the care they need until an adoptive home is found.
The Mission of the Autism Resource Center is to support families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, to empower families to raise their children to be full members of their communities and become responsively independent and effectively interdependent, so that they are valued as gifted people and protected from harm.
- To be an unbiased source of information about the entire autism spectrum, educational and medical treatment modalities. To provide information to families regarding all aspects of family life impacted by autism , such as education, therapies, community inclusion, support groups in order to empower them to make informed choices.
- To be responsive to concerns and desires of the family members serviced by the center, respecting the dignity, knowledge and expertise of the families.
- To maintain contact with other agencies and organizations, recognizing their value as sources of information.
- To enhance public awareness of the valuable roles persons with autism assume in society through the promotion of physical and social integration.
- To organize trainings, so that families will be aware of their rights.
- To operate in ways that promote positive, respectful images of children with autism and their families.