- Arlington Texas Charities
- Austin Texas Charities
- Corpus Christi Texas Charities
- Donate a Car to Dallas Texas Charities
- El Paso Texas Charities
- Fort Worth Texas Charities
- Garland Texas Charities
- Houston Texas Charities
- Laredo Texas Charities
- Lubbock Texas Charities
- Plano Texas Charities
- San Antonio Texas Charities
Donate your car, truck, van, RV, boat or any other vehicle to support a charity in Texas. With our donation service, you can be confident that your donation goes a long way in helping non-profit organizations fund their programs and advance their cause. Donate a car in Texas today and turn it into something valuable to other people’s lives.
We serve all major areas across the state, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, and Laredo.
What Can I Donate?
We accept almost all models and makes regardless of age and condition. Whichever organization you choose and whichever you donate, we work hard to make sure your car donation in Texas will have a great impact.
With our industry-leading service, donors throughout the country can donate with confidence, and organizations are empowered to continue their charitable work in the community.
Why Choose Us?
Our team makes the donation process as convenient and fast as possible. Find a charity you’re passionate about – and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Take two minutes to fill out a donation form – online or over the phone
- Schedule a free pickup at a time that’s most convenient for you
- We pick up your car for free within 24-48 hours
What’s more, you’ll benefit from zero paperwork-hassle and a potential tax write-off. About five days after we pick up your car, you will receive a receipt for tax deduction purposes.
To get started, choose from our list of charities below.
To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Boys & Girls Club mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs provide a safe place to learn and grow … ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals … life-enhancing programs and character development experiences … hope and opportunity.
The mission of the Boys & Girls Clubs of South Central Texas is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. It has meaningful programs and qualified individuals in place to ensure that we are able to accomplish this mission daily.
The Burton Adventist Academy mission statement is “Leading Students to Christ, preparing them for life.”
It is the mission of Burton Adventist Academy to provide meaningful attention and a wholesome influence for every student at Burton, supporting spiritual, mental, and physical development. Collaboration between parents and teachers is also a priority as we prepare our students for the future. Together, with the parents as our partners, we motivate high academic achievement and seek to teach, through content and example, the meaningfulness of a living relationship with Christ.