- Arlington Texas Charities
- Austin Texas Charities
- Corpus Christi Texas Charities
- Donate a Car to Dallas Texas Charities
- El Paso Texas Charities
- Fort Worth Texas Charities
- Garland Texas Charities
- Houston Texas Charities
- Laredo Texas Charities
- Lubbock Texas Charities
- Plano Texas Charities
- San Antonio Texas Charities
Texas Car Donation. Support a charity in the Lone Star State with a car donation to support an important cause. Nonprofits in Texas need your support to continue their work in Texas communities. Your car, truck, van, RV, boat or other vehicle can provide the support a Texas nonprofit organization needs to support their mission. Choose a charity from the following list to contribute to a nonprofit in Texas working to help those in need in your community.
We provide Texas communities with the best possible vehicle donation service. DonateaCar.com serves Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock and surrounding areas. When you donate a car through DonateaCar.com your car is picked up for free by a professional transport company, there is no paperwork hassle to deal with, and you get a great tax deduction. Donate now and get all the benefits of car donation while helping a nonprofit cause in your Texas community.
To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
The Boys & Girls Club mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs provide a safe place to learn and grow … ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals … life-enhancing programs and character development experiences … hope and opportunity.
The mission of the Boys and Girls Club of South Central TX is to enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens. It has meaningful programs and qualified individuals in place to ensure that we are able to accomplish this mission daily.