Do you have an unwanted car taking up needed space in your garage or driveway? A car donation to a Wyoming charity might be the answer you are looking for! When you donate a car, truck, motorcycle, van, boat, trailer, RV, or other vehicle, you benefit an important nonprofit organization working in your community. Wyoming charities need your help to make their missions a reality. Help make the Equality State a better place when you donate a car.
We are proud to serve Wyoming including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, and surrounding communities. When you donate cars, you get the best service from Donate A Car including free pick-up of your donated vehicle, no paperwork hassle, and be eligible for a tax deduction. You help yourself by doing good and benefitting a cause close to home.
Follow Our Fast and Easy Car Donation Process:
• Look through the nonprofit organizations below and pick one you would like to support
• Begin by calling us toll-free or by filling out our simple online form
• Schedule a time for your free car pick up in the next 24-48 hours
• Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes
You can help a serious cause when you donate a car in Wyoming. Here are some Benefits you will enjoy:
• Free professional pick-up of your car from work or home
• No paperwork hassle, it is all taken care of for you by Donatacar.com
• Receive a tax deduction receipt
• Help someone in need through an important cause with your car donation
Feel free to avoid the time, cost and inconvenience of trying to make repairs, place ads, and make appointments to show your vehicle to sell. Instead, make a charitable car donation today and make a positive difference. Select a nonprofit organization from the list below and begin filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714 or click on our form today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Autism Society, the nation’s leading grassroots autism organization, exists to improve the lives of all affected by autism. They do this by increasing public awareness about the day-to-day issues faced by people on the spectrum, advocating for appropriate services for individuals across the lifespan, and providing the latest information regarding treatment, education, research and advocacy.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.