- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Have you been thinking about selling a car but just don’t have time? The answer may be to donate your car to a charity in California. Save time and money from repairing your car, placing ads, setting up appointments for test drives and haggling over prices in selling your car. You can make your old vehicle count for something in the lives of people in California by donating your car to a worthy cause.
From Crescent City to Calexico, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle as well as no paperwork hassle to deal with and vehicle donations are tax-deductible. Donate now and make a difference in California.
We make it simple to donate:
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
Think how nice it will be to save the time and hassle of selling your car and also the benefit of having it removed from your property at no cost to you. It’s easy to make a positive difference while also saving time and hassle. We accept nearly every kind of car, van, truck, boat, trailer, ATV or RV. You can get rid of your vehicle while supporting a worthy charity.
Begin today by choosing a non-profit organization below and filling out our simple online form. For questions, call us at 1-800-237-5714. Donate a vehicle now and help those in need.
The Boys & Girls Club mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs provide a safe place to learn and grow … ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals … life-enhancing programs and character development experiences … hope and opportunity.
The California Hospice Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that advocates for patients with life-limiting illnesses and their families through public outreach, education and research.
They are committed to improving end-of-life care and expanding access to hospice and palliative care with the goal of profoundly enhancing the quality of life for people who are suffering, and for their families and loved ones.
Created in 1986 as the California State Hospice Association, they are governed by a volunteer Board of Trustees composed of hospice professionals and community members from across the state. All trustees serve without compensation for their time or expenses.
To train and support community volunteers who advocate for abused or neglected children placed in foster care; upholding the children’s rights while pursuing a safe and permanent home.
- Children should feel safe and protected wherever they live.
- Children deserve to be treated with respect and have their opinions validated.
- Children in our communities are everyone’s responsibility.
- Our society has developed and implements systems to remove children, who are victims of abuse or neglect, from their parents to ensure their safety and well-being. Therefore, as a society, we must be responsible. As a society, we must not only expect the system to care for these children but rather we must hold each other responsible, making sure that these same children’s safety, welfare, and dignity are upheld in the process.
- CASA is the organization designated to educate the community and be a spokesperson on issues of child maltreatment, always keeping the welfare of the child the priority.
The Catholic Charities Diocese of Fresno’s mission is to serve, advocate for and empower those in need. The organization serves over 200,000 people annually of all faiths and backgrounds providing them with the tools and resources they need to meet the basic necessities of life.
Catholic Charities Diocese of Monterey are motivated by their mission to assist individuals and families of all backgrounds and beliefs providing them with tools, training and resources to help meet basic necessities for life. In addition, they provide information and referrals to social service agencies in each community we serve. Their three core areas of service are Mental Health Counseling, Immigration and Citizenship and Family Supportive Services. They serve over 20,000 individuals a year.