- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Donating a car is easy in the “Golden State”. We have partnered with hundreds of trusted local and national charities that use the proceeds from your donation to make significant differences in the world and in people’s lives.
From Calexico to Crescent City, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle and car donations are tax-deductible. Donate today and make a difference in California.
How to Donate
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
California Title Information for Vehicle Donation
A title is a vital document in transferring ownership of the car along with submitting a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability to DMV. When signing a title, there is no room for error, as an error may void the title.
CA requires any passenger vehicle from 1923 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must stay with your vehicle. Learn more at the California Department of Transportation website.
The title must be signed by all parties in order for it to be fully executed and transferable. If under the owner’s name, there is an “and” then both parties must sign. If there is an “or” then one of the two parties must sign. If there are special circumstances where the owner is not able to sign, please call us at 800-237-5714 and we can help you.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you on how to sign it correctly.
The Boys & Girls Club mission is to inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens. Boys & Girls Clubs provide a safe place to learn and grow … ongoing relationships with caring, adult professionals … life-enhancing programs and character development experiences … hope and opportunity.
To train and support community volunteers who advocate for abused or neglected children placed in foster care; upholding the children’s rights while pursuing a safe and permanent home.
- Children should feel safe and protected wherever they live.
- Children deserve to be treated with respect and have their opinions validated.
- Children in our communities are everyone’s responsibility.
- Our society has developed and implements systems to remove children, who are victims of abuse or neglect, from their parents to ensure their safety and well-being. Therefore, as a society, we must be responsible. As a society, we must not only expect the system to care for these children but rather we must hold each other responsible, making sure that these same children’s safety, welfare, and dignity are upheld in the process.
- CASA is the organization designated to educate the community and be a spokesperson on issues of child maltreatment, always keeping the welfare of the child the priority.
The Catholic Charities Diocese of Fresno’s mission is to serve, advocate for and empower those in need. The organization serves over 200,000 people annually of all faiths and backgrounds providing them with the tools and resources they need to meet the basic necessities of life.
Catholic Charities Diocese of Monterey are motivated by their mission to assist individuals and families of all backgrounds and beliefs providing them with tools, training and resources to help meet basic necessities for life. In addition, they provide information and referrals to social service agencies in each community we serve. Their three core areas of service are Mental Health Counseling, Immigration and Citizenship and Family Supportive Services. They serve over 20,000 individuals a year.
The mission of Catholic Social Service of Sacramento is to promote individual dignity and self-actualization to enable our clients to fulfill their personal and spiritual potential by providing quality community-based services and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable individuals and families.