- Anaheim California Charities
- Bakersfield California Charities
- Bay Area California Charities
- Berkeley California Charities
- Chula Vista California Charities
- Fresno California Charities
- Long Beach California Charities
- Los Angeles California Charities
- Oakland California Charities
- Riverside California Charities
- Sacramento California Charities
- San Bernardino California Charities
- San Diego California Charities
- San Francisco California Charities
- San Jose California Charities
- Santa Ana California Charities
- Santa Cruz California Charities
- Stockton California Charities
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Have you been thinking about selling a car but just don’t have time? The answer may be to donate your car to a charity in California. Save time and money from repairing your car, placing ads, setting up appointments for test drives and haggling over prices in selling your car. You can make your old vehicle count for something in the lives of people in California by donating your car to a worthy cause.
From Crescent City to Calexico, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle as well as no paperwork hassle to deal with and vehicle donations are tax deductible. Donate now and make a difference in California.
We make it simple to donate:
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
Think how nice it will be to save the time and hassle of selling your car and also the benefit of having it removed from your property at no cost to you. It’s easy to make a positive difference while also saving time and hassle. We accept nearly every kind of car, van, truck, boat, trailer, ATV or RV. You can get rid of your vehicle while supporting a worthy charity.
Begin today by choosing a non-profit organization below and filling out our simple online form. For questions, call us at 1-800-237-5714. Donate a vehicle now and help those in need.
The mission of Catholic Social Service of Sacramento is to promote individual dignity and self-actualization to enable our clients to fulfill their personal and spiritual potential by providing quality community-based services and advocacy on behalf of vulnerable individuals and families.
We create hope and build healthier futures.
As a leading academic children’s hospital, we fulfill our mission by:
- Caring for children, adolescents, young adults, families and each other
- Advancing knowledge
- Preparing future generations
- Building our financial strength
The Firefighters Burn Institute is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by the Sacramento Area Firefighters Local 522 in 1973, for the purpose of establishing a local burn treatment facility; providing recovery programs for burn survivors; providing fire and burn prevention through public education; funding education for burn team professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors; and supporting burn treatment and rehabilitation research.
The Fix Our Ferals mission is to humanely end overpopulation of cats and dogs in San Francisco’s East Bay Area.
- We make spay/neuter accessible and affordable for cats and dogs cared for by members of the public and rescue organizations.
- We promote and actively support trap/neuter/return (TNR) of community cats.
- We support retaining animals in their homes and keeping them out of shelters by helping their guardians with other than spay/neuter surgeries.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.