- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Donating a car is easy in the “Golden State”. We have partnered with hundreds of trusted local and national charities that use the proceeds from your donation to make significant differences in the world and in people’s lives.
From Calexico to Crescent City, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle and car donations are tax-deductible. Donate today and make a difference in California.
How to Donate
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
California Title Information for Vehicle Donation
A title is a vital document in transferring ownership of the car along with submitting a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability to DMV. When signing a title, there is no room for error, as an error may void the title.
CA requires any passenger vehicle from 1923 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must stay with your vehicle. Learn more at the California Department of Transportation website.
The title must be signed by all parties in order for it to be fully executed and transferable. If under the owner’s name, there is an “and” then both parties must sign. If there is an “or” then one of the two parties must sign. If there are special circumstances where the owner is not able to sign, please call us at 800-237-5714 and we can help you.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you on how to sign it correctly.
The Firefighters Burn Institute is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization founded by the Sacramento Area Firefighters Local 522 in 1973, for the purpose of establishing a local burn treatment facility; providing recovery programs for burn survivors; providing fire and burn prevention through public education; funding education for burn team professionals, firefighters, and burn survivors; and supporting burn treatment and rehabilitation research.
The Fix Our Ferals mission is to humanely end overpopulation of cats and dogs in San Francisco’s East Bay Area.
- We make spay/neuter accessible and affordable for cats and dogs cared for by members of the public and rescue organizations.
- We promote and actively support trap/neuter/return (TNR) of community cats.
- We support retaining animals in their homes and keeping them out of shelters by helping their guardians with other than spay/neuter surgeries.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Homes for Children In Crisis (a project of Agape Villages) Imagine a world where needy, neglected, and abused children can find safe haven in secure homes, where loving foster parents provide professional care twenty-four hours a day. Agape Villages strives to create a community to heal the HEARTS of CHILDREN and build FAMILIES that surround them.