- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Have you been thinking about selling a car but just don’t have time? The answer may be to donate your car to a charity in California. Save time and money from repairing your car, placing ads, setting up appointments for test drives and haggling over prices in selling your car. You can make your old vehicle count for something in the lives of people in California by donating your car to a worthy cause.
From Crescent City to Calexico, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle as well as no paperwork hassle to deal with and vehicle donations are tax-deductible. Donate now and make a difference in California.
We make it simple to donate:
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
Think how nice it will be to save the time and hassle of selling your car and also the benefit of having it removed from your property at no cost to you. It’s easy to make a positive difference while also saving time and hassle. We accept nearly every kind of car, van, truck, boat, trailer, ATV or RV. You can get rid of your vehicle while supporting a worthy charity.
Begin today by choosing a non-profit organization below and filling out our simple online form. For questions, call us at 1-800-237-5714. Donate a vehicle now and help those in need.
Sea Shepherd‘s mission is to conserve and protect the world’s marine wilderness eco-systems and marine wildlife species. We accomplish these goals through public education, investigation, documentation and, where appropriate and where legal authority exists under international law or under agreement with national governments, enforcement of violations of the international treaties, laws and conventions designed to protect the oceans.
The Orange County SPCA was established in 1987 as a non-profit, tax-exempt charity for the following purposes: To prevent cruelty to animals, to aid low-income pet owners, and to promote responsible pet ownership and the humane treatment of animals. It is supported entirely by donations from the private sector, and does not receive donations from any government agency or national organization.
The mission of the OCSPCA is to foster the humane treatment of animals through:
- Education of the public
- Financial assistance (to relieve animal suffering)
- Promotion of the animal/human bond
- Cruelty intervention
The Santa Cruz SPCA is committed to ensuring the best possible quality of life for animals and to promote respect and reverence for all. They strive to prevent cruelty to animals, to stop pet overpopulation, to promote community responsibility and for the humane care, treatment and well-being of all animals through adoption, education, information, and action.