- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Donating a car is easy in the “Golden State”. We have partnered with hundreds of trusted local and national charities that use the proceeds from your donation to make significant differences in the world and in people’s lives.
From Calexico to Crescent City, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle and car donations are tax-deductible. Donate today and make a difference in California.
How to Donate
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
California Title Information for Vehicle Donation
A title is a vital document in transferring ownership of the car along with submitting a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability to DMV. When signing a title, there is no room for error, as an error may void the title.
CA requires any passenger vehicle from 1923 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must stay with your vehicle. Learn more at the California Department of Transportation website.
The title must be signed by all parties in order for it to be fully executed and transferable. If under the owner’s name, there is an “and” then both parties must sign. If there is an “or” then one of the two parties must sign. If there are special circumstances where the owner is not able to sign, please call us at 800-237-5714 and we can help you.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you on how to sign it correctly.
The Orange County SPCA was established in 1987 as a non-profit, tax-exempt charity for the following purposes: To prevent cruelty to animals, to aid low-income pet owners, and to promote responsible pet ownership and the humane treatment of animals. It is supported entirely by donations from the private sector, and does not receive donations from any government agency or national organization.
The mission of the OCSPCA is to foster the humane treatment of animals through:
- Education of the public
- Financial assistance (to relieve animal suffering)
- Promotion of the animal/human bond
- Cruelty intervention
The Santa Cruz SPCA is committed to ensuring the best possible quality of life for animals and to promote respect and reverence for all. They strive to prevent cruelty to animals, to stop pet overpopulation, to promote community responsibility and for the humane care, treatment and well-being of all animals through adoption, education, information, and action.
Inspiring sustainable change for young people and their families and
empowering them to solve serious challenges together.
Vision: Stanford Youth Solutions envision a community where every young person has strong and
permanent connections to family and the opportunity to develop as a
healthy and productive young adult.
Values: Accountability, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Partnership
UWSBC’s mission statement is: “Right here, right now, with the Power of Partnership, we are improving lives for children, families, seniors, and you!”
Our vision is to provide a hopeful future for each person in the community.
Caring: We are committed to people helping people every day…one generation voluntarily and compassionately paving the way for future generations.
Innovative: Using the Power of Partnership™, we connect strengths, multiply resources, and create the best way to make measurable improvements in local lives.
Trustworthy: We are the finest stewards of your donated time, ideas, and money.
Leadership: We initiate, influence, and support desired positive changes in our neighborhoods and communities.