- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space in your garage or driveway? Have you been thinking about selling a car but just don’t have time? The answer may be to donate your car to a charity in California. Save time and money from repairing your car, placing ads, setting up appointments for test drives and haggling over prices in selling your car. You can make your old vehicle count for something in the lives of people in California by donating your car to a worthy cause.
From Crescent City to Calexico, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle as well as no paperwork hassle to deal with and vehicle donations are tax-deductible. Donate now and make a difference in California.
We make it simple to donate:
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
Think how nice it will be to save the time and hassle of selling your car and also the benefit of having it removed from your property at no cost to you. It’s easy to make a positive difference while also saving time and hassle. We accept nearly every kind of car, van, truck, boat, trailer, ATV or RV. You can get rid of your vehicle while supporting a worthy charity.
Begin today by choosing a non-profit organization below and filling out our simple online form. For questions, call us at 1-800-237-5714. Donate a vehicle now and help those in need.
Inspiring sustainable change for young people and their families and
empowering them to solve serious challenges together.
Vision: Stanford Youth Solutions envision a community where every young person has strong and
permanent connections to family and the opportunity to develop as a
healthy and productive young adult.
Values: Accountability, Empowerment, Excellence, Innovation, Integrity, Partnership
The mission of UCSF Partners in Care is to fund programs that provide comfort and well-being to patients and their families and complement the excellent health care for which UCSF is renowned. Medical Center doctors, nurses and hospital staff work with us to identify special services and programs that help alleviate the stress, pain and confinement that patients and their families’ may experience.
Formerly UCSF Medical Center Auxiliary, UCSF Partners in Care is a volunteer organization that resulted from the merger of the two longstanding auxiliaries supporting Mount Zion hospital and UCSF at Parnassus. Collectively, we represent over 175 years of volunteerism.
Through the generous support of their members, friends, and donors, UCSF Partners in Care raises funds with special events, donations, vehicle donations, special sales and more to provide grants for the patient and family centered programs.
Here are some examples of the special needs we serve…
1. Wellness and healing programs for the Cancer Resource Center
2. Bereavement support for families that have lost a child or loved one
3. Support for cancer patients in need of prostheses, clothing and wigs
4. Sleep chairs for families and visitors unable to leave the bedside of a loved one in critical condition
UWSBC’s mission statement is: “Right here, right now, with the Power of Partnership, we are improving lives for children, families, seniors, and you!”
Our vision is to provide a hopeful future for each person in the community.
Caring: We are committed to people helping people every day…one generation voluntarily and compassionately paving the way for future generations.
Innovative: Using the Power of Partnership™, we connect strengths, multiply resources, and create the best way to make measurable improvements in local lives.
Trustworthy: We are the finest stewards of your donated time, ideas, and money.
Leadership: We initiate, influence, and support desired positive changes in our neighborhoods and communities.
It is WEAVE’s mission to bring an end to domestic violence and sexual assault in partnership with our community. WEAVE’s vision is a community free of violence and abuse. At WEAVE we believe that crisis intervention services are only part of the solution.
Prevention and Education are critical in improving how our community responds to violence. WEAVE is committed to breaking the cycle of violence by educating the community to better understand the issues of domestic violence and sexual assault.
West Angeles Church of God in Christ seeks to be a Biblical ministry of Excellence designed to encourage life transformation through our threefold purpose: to Evangelize, Edify, and Equip the whole person to serve the community and reach the world for Jesus Christ. We strive to be compassionate in our love, excellent in our service, holy in our living, and passionate and reverent in our worship.
Wildlife Care Association, Inc. is dedicated to the rescue, re-habilitation, and release of local wildlife. WCA is commit-ted to educating and instructing the community in the respect, appreciation, and care of local wildlife. WCA is pledged to the management and preservation of wildlife habitat.