Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
The Oklahoma Lions Service foundation is a non-profit corporation that serves individuals by providing loving, caring homes for abused and neglected Boys through the Oklahoma Lions Boys Ranch and provides corneas to restore sight for individuals through the Oklahoma Lions Eye Bank.
RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization. RAINN created and operates the National Sexual Assault Hotline (800.656.HOPE, online.rainn.org y rainn.org/es) in partnership with more than 1,000 local sexual assault service providers across the country and operates the DoD Safe Helpline for the Department of Defense. RAINN also carries out programs to prevent sexual violence, help survivors, and ensure that perpetrators are brought to justice.
To train and support community volunteers who advocate for abused or neglected children placed in foster care; upholding the children’s rights while pursuing a safe and permanent home.
- Children should feel safe and protected wherever they live.
- Children deserve to be treated with respect and have their opinions validated.
- Children in our communities are everyone’s responsibility.
- Our society has developed and implements systems to remove children, who are victims of abuse or neglect, from their parents to ensure their safety and well-being. Therefore, as a society, we must be responsible. As a society, we must not only expect the system to care for these children but rather we must hold each other responsible, making sure that these same children’s safety, welfare, and dignity are upheld in the process.
- CASA is the organization designated to educate the community and be a spokesperson on issues of child maltreatment, always keeping the welfare of the child the priority.