The mission of Helping Paws is to further the independence of individuals with physical disabilities through the use of service dogs.
How Your Donation Helps
Helping Paws of Minnesota, Inc. is a non-profit organization whose mission is to further the independence of individuals with physical disabilities (other than blindness or deafness) through the use of a service dog. As part of this mission, Helping Paws trains and places service dogs with individuals with disabilities throughout the state of Minnesota.
Helping Paws is recognized in all they do by their commitment to:
- Govern their actions with integrity and respect.
- Embrace education, flexibility and adaptability in their programs.
- Cultivate a spirit of teamwork to achieve their goals.
- Approach their mission with a view to the whole life of their dogs, with follow-up from birth to end of service.
- Recognize and celebrate the passion and power of volunteers, providing opportunities for life enrichment.
- Uphold their organization and ourselves to the highest standards of excellence.
Hopkins MN 55343