Find a Charity for Car Donation
Donate a Car has partnered with over 500 trusted charities, each one being pre-qualified for car donation. Our Donate-a-Car service is accessible from nearly anywhere in the United States. It includes a free pick up of your donated vehicle by a professional towing company. We handle all the paperwork and then send you a receipt for tax purposes.
Search for a charity through a location, type of cause or enter a specific keyword. After you have chosen a charity, use the online donation form to submit your information, or call us at 1-800-237-5714.
Find a charity to donate your old car now.
HART (Homeless Animal Rescue Team) is a non-profit 501(c)(3) no-kill animal rescue/support group, incorporated in 1990, that takes in and re-homes abused and unwanted dogs and cats. HART works with local veterinarians, foster homes, kennels, and trainers to provide temporary housing, medical care and, where appropriate, training for our animals until s/he is placed in a loving, carefully-screened new home. HART takes in older, sick, and injured animals as well as the readily adoptable and never takes just the pups and kittens, leaving mom behind. They seek to direct our resources where they are most needed and to alleviate or prevent suffering wherever we find it.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Homes for Children In Crisis (a project of Agape Villages) Imagine a world where needy, neglected, and abused children can find safe haven in secure homes, where loving foster parents provide professional care twenty-four hours a day. Agape Villages strives to create a community to heal the HEARTS of CHILDREN and build FAMILIES that surround them.
The Humane Rescue Alliance protects animals, supports families, and advocates for positive change to create a world where all animals can thrive. We enrich the humanity of our communities by promoting compassion and encouraging people to find joy, comfort and companionship through the love and appreciation of animals.