DonateACar.com is still accepting car donations
Our process of vehicle donations has not been affected and serves as a great resource for helping your favorite non-profit organization.
Your safety is our highest concern and we are taking all the necessary precautions amid this coronavirus outbreak. Physical contact is not required for vehicle donation. We are ready and prepared to accept car donations over the phone or online. Donating a car is an excellent way to support charities in need during this difficult time.
Are Donated Vehicles Still Being Picked Up?
Yes. We are working closely with our tow truck partners across the nation to pick up your donated car at a time convenient for you, while also providing safe conditions for you and the driver.
You will receive a phone call to establish a time for your car pickup. Our drivers are flexible in scheduling a time that works best for you.
The keys and signed title can be left inside the car for the tow truck driver, making it easy for you with no physical contact needed.
What Measures Are Being Taken For Social Distancing During Pickup?
Car donation is an ideal way to make a difference during this uncertain time while also social distancing.
Vehicles can be donated online or over the phone. Your donated vehicle can be picked up without any contact providing you have the signed title and keys left inside the unlocked car. Our driver will pick up your vehicle while maintaining a safe distance.
Your tax-deductible receipt will be mailed to you and received in the safety of your own home. You can use this when filing your taxes next year to claim your deduction.
Why Should I Donate a Car to Charity During COVID-19 Concerns?
- No physical contact required. You can call to donate or use our easy online form, requiring no human contact.
- Cashless donation. You can benefit a charity during this time of uncertainty without taking cash out of your pocket.
- We come to you. Our professional tow truck vendors will come to your home or work for free pickup of your vehicle while maintaining social distancing. Our drivers take extra safety precautions. Again, your presence is not required during pick up.
- Get a tax benefit. All of our charities are non-profit 501(c)(3) qualified, providing you with the highest tax deduction possible. See our Tax Deduction Page for more information.
- Charities need you now more than ever during this difficult time. From helping a child with cancer or a senior with Alzheimer’s, to saving an abused animal or keeping a soldier connected to family, your donation makes a difference.