Do you have a car you don’t want or need anymore? Do you want to help people in your area and make a real difference in your community? Your car donation in Delaware can do just that! Charity car donations are a fast and easy way to help a cause in need while getting rid of an unwanted vehicle. The charities on this page are all contributing in making Delaware a better place through their charitable missions. Help support an important cause when you donate a car, truck, motorcycle, van, RV, boat or other vehicle.
You will receive top quality professional service all over Delaware including Wilmington, Dover, Newark, Middletown, Smyrna, and other towns across the state. Get rid of your unwanted car fast and easy with free pick-up, no paperwork hassles, and vehicle donations are tax deductible. Donate A Car is your best choice when it comes to Delaware charity car donations.
Donate your car today in Delaware to help a charity plus enjoy all the benefits of donation.
- Browse through the trusted nonprofit organizations below and pick one you want to help
- Fill out and submit our easy on-line form with information about you and your vehicle
- Be prepared to schedule a time for your free car pick-up from a location of your choice
- Receive a donation receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes
- Feel good knowing that your car donation will make a difference to the charity you choose
When you donate through our site, you receive the best service for Delaware and the nation including free pick-up by a professional vehicle transport company.
It feels good to help a worthy charity and make a difference to someone in need. It’s simple to do just that with your car donation. There are so many great reasons to donate your car, why not fill out the form today! Give us a call if you have any questions at 1-800-237-5714. Donate now to help those in need.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The American Kidney Fund is the nation’s leading nonprofit working on behalf of the more than 31 million Americans with kidney disease. Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We fulfill this mission by providing a complete spectrum of programs and services: prevention activities, top-rated health educational resources, and direct financial assistance enabling 1 in 5 U.S. dialysis patients to access lifesaving medical care, including dialysis and transplantation. We also invest in clinical research to improve outcomes for kidney patients, and we fight tirelessly on Capitol Hill for legislation and policies supporting the issues that are important to the people we serve.
We provide these critically needed services while maintaining a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading charity watchdog agency. For our excellent fiscal management, we are proud to be on Charity Navigator’s list of top 10 charities in the United States, out of 8,000 reviewed. We spend 97 cents of every donated dollar on programs that directly serve and educate patients and the public.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.