Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will always have a valuable impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Filter by cause or location to find charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by choosing a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car and we will ensure that your car donation goes to the charity you chose.
Doing a little bit of research on their mission, what community they are serving and what movement they are promoting, can give you a good idea how your car donation will be used or how its proceeds will be spent. We hope this information will help you make a fair decision.Find a charity to donate your old car now.
Contra Costa ARC exists to enhance and enrich the lives of children with special needs and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Toward that end we provide direct services and advocacy to assist those we serve in achieving their highest level of personal independence and self-sufficiency.
The Arc of Nebraska is committed to helping children and adults with disabilities secure the opportunity to choose and realize their goals of where and how they learn, live, work and play.
Disability is a natural part of the human experience and in no way diminishes the right of individuals to live independently, enjoy self-determination, make choices, contribute to society, pursue meaningful careers, enjoy full inclusion and integration in the economic, political, social, cultural, and educational mainstream of American society.
The Mission of the Autism Resource Center is to support families with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, to empower families to raise their children to be full members of their communities and become responsively independent and effectively interdependent, so that they are valued as gifted people and protected from harm.
- To be an unbiased source of information about the entire autism spectrum, educational and medical treatment modalities. To provide information to families regarding all aspects of family life impacted by autism , such as education, therapies, community inclusion, support groups in order to empower them to make informed choices.
- To be responsive to concerns and desires of the family members serviced by the center, respecting the dignity, knowledge and expertise of the families.
- To maintain contact with other agencies and organizations, recognizing their value as sources of information.
- To enhance public awareness of the valuable roles persons with autism assume in society through the promotion of physical and social integration.
- To organize trainings, so that families will be aware of their rights.
- To operate in ways that promote positive, respectful images of children with autism and their families.
Big Brothers Big Sister of Nevada County & North Lake Tahoe makes a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in our region through a professionally-supported, one-to-one relationship with a caring and responsible individual. These adults offer support to children’s growth and development through nurturing relationships, leading to improved self-confidence, school performance, behaviors, and relationships with family, peers and other adults.