Idaho Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted vehicle taking up space on your property? Your car donation in Idaho charities can be the perfect solution. Get rid of that unwanted car or truck fast and easy with Donate a Car. All vehicles can become the support an Idaho charity needs to continue working towards their mission to benefit people in need. Through a variety of causes the charities on the list below are working to help those in need in Idaho.
We make it Fast and Easy:
• Browse through the charities from the state of Idaho below and choose one you would like to help
• Fill out our simple online form
• Schedule a time in the next 24-48 hours for your free vehicle pick up
• Feel confident knowing that your car donation goes directly to the charity your chose
You can help a vital cause when you donate a car in Idaho. We receive vehicle donations all across the state including Boise, Nampa, Meridian, Idaho Falls, Pocatello, Caldwell, Coeur d’Alene, Twin Falls, Lewiston and other communities.
Benefits to Enjoy:
• Free towing of your vehicle from a location of your choice
• We take care of all the paperwork for you
• Possibly qualify for a tax deduction
• Make a difference in someone’s life with your car donation
Skip the time and expense of trying to place adds and take appointments in trying to sell your car. Instead, make a charity car donation today and make a real difference. Choose a charity below and start filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714. Call or click today.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The American Kidney Fund is the nation’s leading nonprofit working on behalf of the more than 37 million Americans with kidney disease. Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We fulfill this mission by providing a complete spectrum of programs and services: prevention activities, top-rated health educational resources, and direct financial assistance enabling 1 in 5 U.S. dialysis patients to access lifesaving medical care, including dialysis and transplantation. We also invest in clinical research to improve outcomes for kidney patients, and we fight tirelessly on Capitol Hill for legislation and policies supporting the issues that are important to the people we serve.
We provide these critically needed services while maintaining a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading charity watchdog agency. For our excellent fiscal management, we are proud to be on Charity Navigator’s list of top 10 charities in the United States, out of 8,000 reviewed. We spend 97 cents of every donated dollar on programs that directly serve and educate patients and the public.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.