Kentucky Car Donation Information
Make the sale of your unused, unwanted vehicles count. Turn them into vehicles of change. Participate in car donation in Kentucky. Donate a Car provides you with a practical alternative to selling your used vehicles such as cars, trucks, vans, RVs, and boats. Together, we can connect with thousands of donors and non-profit organizations across the nation, raising millions of dollars in charity funding every single year.
Consider donating to a local charity instead of putting your vehicle up for sale or scrapping it for parts. Your local community will thank you for the generous gesture, and best of all, we will do all the heavy lifting through our free, convenient, and rewarding process. Donate a car in Kentucky today.
- Receive free, professional towing of your vehicle from any location.
- Receive a donation process that is as simple, fast, and secure as possible
- Have your vehicle towed within one to two business days due to our extensive donation centers around the country.
- All the paper work is handled by us.
- Simply have a signed title for your motor vehicle, boat, motorcycle, RV, or trailer (license plates included).
- You can donate all other vehicle types, junked or otherwise, without a title. Learn more at the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet Division of Motor Vehicle Licensing
- Your vehicle will be promptly processed by our team after it arrives at the local donation center. Proceeds will go to the charity you have chosen.
- A receipt will be mailed to you approximately five days after your car has been towed.
- Use this receipt when doing your tax return to be able to subtract your donated car’s sale value (or the fair market value up to $500)
- Receive a free vacation certificate!
- For questions or comments, call us at 1-800-237-5714.
Get rid of that unwanted car and make a difference in the Bluegrass State by donating your car today.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.