Montana Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted car hogging space in your driveway? Your charity car donation in Montana may be an excellent solution. Get rid of that old car or truck fast and easy with Donate A Car. Cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and other vehicles can become the support a nonprofit organization needs to continue working towards its mission to benefit people in the Big Sky Country. Through a variety of causes, the charities on the list below are working to help those in need in Montana.
How to Donate
- Browse through the charities below and pick one you would like to support
- Fill out and submit our easy online form or Call us at 1-800-237-5714
- Our professional towing service will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule a time for the free pick-up
- Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes.
We receive vehicle donations from all across Montana including Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell, and surrounding areas. You will enjoy the benefits of free professional towing from your home or work, having all the paperwork handled by DonateaCar.com, and knowing that you have helped someone in need with your car donation.
Montana Title Information for Vehicle Donation
Donations requiring a title include all passenger vehicles, boats, motorcycles, snowmobiles, ATVs, and RVs. If you have a moped or a non-motorized boat that is less than 12’, you do not need a title do donate. Your title must be notarized. If you need help in acquiring a title, our title experts can help you get a replacement title. Your automobile will be accepted for donation, regardless of emissions or smog test results. For further information about Montana’s title requirements, click the link below.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.