Do you have an unwanted car hogging space in your driveway? Your charity car donation in Montana may be an excellent solution. Get rid of that old car or truck fast and easy with Donate A Car. Cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and other vehicles can become the support a nonprofit organization needs to continue working towards their mission to benefit people in the big Sky Country. Through a variety of causes the charities on the list below are working to help those in need in Montana.
The Process is Fast and Easy:
- Browse through the causes below and pick one you would like to support
- Fill out and submit our easy online form
- Schedule a time in the next 24-48 hours for your free vehicle pick up
- Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel confident knowing that your vehicle donation will go precisely to the cause you choose
We receive vehicle donations all across Montana including Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Kalispell and surrounding areas.
The Benefits You can Enjoy:
- Free towing of your car from home or work
- All the paperwork is taken care of for you by Donateacar.com
- Qualify for a tax deduction for the value of your car
- Help someone in need with your car donation
So go ahead and skip the time, cost and hassle of trying to place ads and take appointments in selling your car. Instead, donate car in the local causes of Montana today and make a real difference. Select a charity below and start filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714. Call or Submit a donation form today.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.