You can make a difference for those that need your help in the Cornhusker State when you donate a car in Nebraska. Have you been looking for a way to get rid of an old vehicle and help people in need at the same time? It’s fast and easy to donate a car with Donate a Car. Donate almost any kind of car, van, truck, boat, and other vehicles to benefit a nonprofit organization working in the state of Nebraska.
You can donate all over the Cornhusker State including Omaha, Lincoln, Bellevue, Grand Island, Kearney, Fremont, Hastings, North Platte, Norfolk and surrounding communities. Your donation makes a real difference for someone in your community plus you get free pick-up of your donated vehicle, no paperwork to deal with, and a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle.
Enjoy the Benefits:
- Easy online form to get started
- Receive Free towing of your car from home or work
- No complicated paperwork, we take care of all of that
- Receive a possible tax deduction
Car donation in Nebraska could not be any easier! It’s a great feeling to be able to help a cause. You can choose to help those with Alzheimer’s in Nebraska, people suffering from diabetes, help the treatment of cancer patients, assist the Humane Society in their rescue of abandoned pets, improve the quality of life for those with Lupus, or many other worthy charities. Rest assured that the proceeds from your car donation will go directly to the cause that you choose. What a great feeling to do something that can help others.
Scroll through our list of charities below and get started filling out our online form today. Call us at 1-800-237-5714 with any questions. Donate an auto today and do your part for a worthy cause in Nebraska.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The Arc of Nebraska is committed to helping children and adults with disabilities secure the opportunity to choose and realize their goals of where and how they learn, live, work and play.
Disability is a natural part of the human experience and in no way diminishes the right of individuals to live independently, enjoy self-determination, make choices, contribute to society, pursue meaningful careers, enjoy full inclusion and integration in the economic, political, social, cultural, and educational mainstream of American society.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
The Foundation sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality. We also offer a wide range of educational programs for patients and healthcare professionals, while providing supportive services to help people cope with these chronic intestinal diseases. These programs are supported solely through our donors, grants, fundraising efforts, and sponsors.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.