Pennsylvania Car Donation Information
We all have vehicles we don’t want any more at times in our lives. Why not have your unwanted vehicle do some good? Your car donation in PA can benefit a trusted nonprofit cause in your community. Not just your car, but your unwanted truck, motorcycle, van, boat, RV, trailer or almost any vehicle can make a difference for a worthy charity. The nonprofit organizations on the list below all have noble charitable missions to benefit the people of your community. Your Pennsylvania car donation can help those in need through a trusted charity.
You can donate throughout the state including Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, Reading, Scranton and surrounding communities. When you donate a car, you get free towing of your vehicle, you’ll be eligible for a tax deduction, and we handle the paperwork. Donate today and help positively affect the life of a person in need in your area.
Follow Our Simple Car Donation Process:
• Select a cause you want to help
• Fill out the easy online form and submit
• Receive free pick-up of your vehicle within 24-48 hours
• Take a break from all the paperwork as we’ll take care of that for you
• Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax deduction purposes
• Feel good knowing that the proceeds from your car donation will go right to the cause you choose
Imagine how nice it will be to have your unwanted vehicle towed away and not have the cost of trying to sell or repair it. Imagine how good it will feel to know that your vehicle donation will make a difference in the life of someone in need through a vital charity. No need to keep imagining; you can make this happen right away!
Receive excellent vehicle donation service, free car pick-up, no hassle of paperwork, and vehicle donations are tax deductible. Call us toll free at 1-800-237-5714 if you have questions. Donate your car right away and make a real difference.
- To provide shelter, care, adoption services, and good homes for animals.
- To provide a humane option for people who can no longer care for their pet.
- To promote responsible pet ownership through education and outreach.
- To prevent the abuse, neglect and cruel treatment of domesticated animals.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania believes that every child should be a wanted child. Then women and men can achieve the self-determination that makes families and societies strong. It is therefore Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania’s mission to protect and enhance reproductive freedom, to increase access to reproductive health services and information, and to promote sexual health.