Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest animal protection organization – backed by 11 million Americans, or one of every 28. For more than a half-century, The HSUS has been fighting for the protection of all animals through advocacy, education and hands-on programs. Celebrating animals and confronting cruelty.
Building better lives for the millions affected by mental illness.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™