Filter Your Results
Select filters at the left or choose from a charity below.
Whichever organization you choose, we work hard to make sure that donating a car to charity will have an incredible impact, whether it’s a car, van, truck, motorcycle, boat, or an RV. We’d be happy to accept a vehicle in almost any condition, from almost any location.
Choose a charity for your auto donation. Sort by cause or location to find car donation charities working for a cause you care about. Support that cause by donating your car to a charity that has partnered with Donate a Car to provide you with industry leading professional car donation service. Find a charity to donate your old car now.
July is Bladder Cancer Awareness Month so in working with the Cancer Hope Network, we encourage anyone who has these symptoms to get them checkout out with their physician.
Symptoms of Bladder Cancer include:
- Hematuria, or blood in the urine. This is the most common symptom and is typically not painful.
- Dysuria, or pain and/or burning while urinating.
- Frequent urination in small amounts. Perhaps needing to urinate several times during the night.
- Not being able to urinate even when feeling the need to.
- UTI’s, or frequent urinary tract infections.
Symptoms that may signify more progressed Bladder Cancer:
- Experiencing lower back pain usually on one side of the body
- Swelling of the lower legs.
- Lump or swelling near the bladder in the pelvis area.
Symptoms that may indicate that Bladder Cancer has spread:
- Pain in the pelvic, rectal or anal region.
- Bone pain.
- Weight loss.
Having symptoms alone does not ensure you have bladder cancer, as these symptoms may be similar to other conditions of the bladder. It is important to talk about your symptoms with your doctor. As with all types of cancer, the sooner it is discovered, the better the chances of receiving effective treatments will be. There is always hope!
If you would like to help give hope to those suffering from bladder cancer and other cancers, consider a car donation to the Cancer Hope Network. They provide one on one support for people who are undergoing cancer treatment. There are several other donating your car that you can also consider donating your car to help make a difference.