- Arlington Texas Charities
- Austin Texas Charities
- Corpus Christi Texas Charities
- Donate a Car to Dallas Texas Charities
- El Paso Texas Charities
- Fort Worth Texas Charities
- Garland Texas Charities
- Houston Texas Charities
- Laredo Texas Charities
- Lubbock Texas Charities
- Plano Texas Charities
- San Antonio Texas Charities
Donate your car, truck, van, RV, boat or any other vehicle to support a charity in Texas. With our donation service, you can be confident that your donation goes a long way in helping non-profit organizations fund their programs and advance their cause. Donate a car in Texas today and turn it into something valuable to other people’s lives.
We serve all major areas across the state, including Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, and Laredo.
What Can I Donate?
We accept almost all models and makes regardless of age and condition. Whichever organization you choose and whichever you donate, we work hard to make sure your car donation in Texas will have a great impact.
With our industry-leading service, donors throughout the country can donate with confidence, and organizations are empowered to continue their charitable work in the community.
Why Choose Us?
Our team makes the donation process as convenient and fast as possible. Find a charity you’re passionate about – and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Take two minutes to fill out a donation form – online or over the phone
- Schedule a free pickup at a time that’s most convenient for you
- We pick up your car for free within 24-48 hours
What’s more, you’ll benefit from zero paperwork-hassle and a potential tax write-off. About five days after we pick up your car, you will receive a receipt for tax deduction purposes.
To get started, choose from our list of charities below.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest animal protection organization – backed by 11 million Americans, or one of every 28. For more than a half-century, The HSUS has been fighting for the protection of all animals through advocacy, education and hands-on programs. Celebrating animals and confronting cruelty.
JDRF’s mission is to find a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D) and its complications through the support of research. JDRF International (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
Your support will help JDRF create a world without T1D. Thank you.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
We improve the lives of people affected by cancer, now.
At LIVESTRONG, we fight for the more than 32.6 million people around the world affected by cancer now. There can be—and should be—life after cancer for more people. We provide direct services to anyone affected by cancer; connect people and communities with the services they need; and call for state, national and world leaders to help fight this disease. This is LIVESTRONG.