West Virginia Car Donation Information
Donate A Car accepts car donations in West Virginia, regardless of age, make and condition. We have organizations across the state that can use your vehicle to fund their charitable programs.
If you have a car, truck, van, boat, RV, ATV or any other vehicle, just taking space in your driveway, feel free to donate them to one of these charities. The process is free, fast and convenient – all you have to do is decide which charity you’re most passionate about.
Donating can’t get any simpler. This is how it works:
- Choose from our list of charities
- Take two minutes to fill out our online form
- Schedule a pick-up schedule at your convenience
- Get a receipt for tax deduction purposes
We serve all major areas in West Virginia, including Charleston, Huntington, Parkersburg, Morgantown and surrounding communities.
Enjoy the Benefits
It feels great making a real contribution to the community. It lets you enjoy a few extra benefits: a fast and free pick-up, zero paperwork hassle, and you may be able to use the tax deduction.
- You may qualify for an IRS tax deduction
- Donate your car anywhere in West Virginia, whether it’s working or not
- Give up the costs and hassle of repairing and selling your car
- Feel confident that your donation directly goes to the charity and program you have chosen
To get started, choose from our list of organizations below. Fill out an online donation form or call 1-800-237-5714 today.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.