Wyoming Car Donation Information
Do you have an unwanted car taking up needed space in your garage or driveway? A car donation to a Wyoming charity might be the answer you are looking for! When you donate a car, truck, motorcycle, van, boat, trailer, RV, or other vehicle, you benefit an important nonprofit organization working in your community or in a cause you believe in. Wyoming charities need your help to make their missions a reality. Help make the Equality State a better place.
We are proud to serve Wyoming including Cheyenne, Casper, Laramie, Gillette, and surrounding communities. You get the best service from Donate A Car including free pick-up of your donated vehicle, no paperwork hassle, and be eligible for a tax deduction. You help yourself by doing good and benefiting a cause close to home.
Follow Our Fast and Easy Process:
• Look through the nonprofit organizations below and pick one you would like to support
• Begin by calling us toll-free or by filling out our simple online form
• Schedule a time for your free car pick up in the next 24-48 hours
• Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes
You can help a serious cause with your car donation. Here are some Benefits you will enjoy:
• Free professional pick-up of your car from work or home
• No paperwork hassle, it is all taken care of for you by Donatacar.com
• Receive a tax deduction receipt
• Help someone in need through an important cause.
Feel free to avoid the time, cost and inconvenience of trying to make repairs, place ads, and make appointments to show your vehicle to sell. Instead, make a charitable car donation today and make a positive difference. Select a charity from the list below and begin filling out your form. Call us with questions at 1-800-237-5714 or click on our form today.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The American Kidney Fund is the nation’s leading nonprofit working on behalf of the more than 37 million Americans with kidney disease. Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We fulfill this mission by providing a complete spectrum of programs and services: prevention activities, top-rated health educational resources, and direct financial assistance enabling 1 in 5 U.S. dialysis patients to access lifesaving medical care, including dialysis and transplantation. We also invest in clinical research to improve outcomes for kidney patients, and we fight tirelessly on Capitol Hill for legislation and policies supporting the issues that are important to the people we serve.
We provide these critically needed services while maintaining a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading charity watchdog agency. For our excellent fiscal management, we are proud to be on Charity Navigator’s list of top 10 charities in the United States, out of 8,000 reviewed. We spend 97 cents of every donated dollar on programs that directly serve and educate patients and the public.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.