- Anaheim California Charities
- Bakersfield California Charities
- Bay Area California Charities
- Berkeley California Charities
- Chula Vista California Charities
- Fresno California Charities
- Long Beach California Charities
- Los Angeles California Charities
- Oakland California Charities
- Riverside California Charities
- Sacramento California Charities
- San Bernardino California Charities
- San Diego California Charities
- San Francisco California Charities
- San Jose California Charities
- Santa Ana California Charities
- Santa Cruz California Charities
- Stockton California Charities
From Crescent City to Calexico Donateacar.com provides you with fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, trucks, vans, RVs, boats and more. When you donate you get free pick-up of your car donation as well as no paperwork hassle to deal with and a great tax deduction. Donate now and make a difference in California.
To eliminate Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research; to provide and enhance care and support for all affected; and to reduce the risk of dementia through the promotion of brain health. Tax ID No. 94-2897949.
Contra Costa ARC exists to enhance and enrich the lives of children with special needs and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Toward that end we provide direct services and advocacy to assist those we serve in achieving their highest level of personal independence and self-sufficiency.
Big Brothers Big Sister of Nevada County & North Lake Tahoe makes a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in our region through a professionally-supported, one-to-one relationship with a caring and responsible individual. These adults offer support to children’s growth and development through nurturing relationships, leading to improved self-confidence, school performance, behaviors, and relationships with family, peers and other adults.
The Big Brothers Big Sisters mission is to help children reach their potential through professionally-supported, one-to-one mentoring relationships that have a measurable impact on youth. National research has shown that positive relationships between youth and their Big Brothers and Big Sisters mentors have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives.