The Center for Adoption Support and Education (C.A.S.E.) strengthens the well-being of foster and adoptive families, promotes adoption awareness, enhances adoption sensitivity, and develops the skills for professionals and families to empower children to thrive.
C.A.S.E. accomplishes this mission through:
- Training and Education
- Community Building
- Youth Development and Therapeutic Recreation
How Your Donation Helps
C.A.S.E. is a private, non-profit adoptive family support center. Its programs focus on helping children from a variety of foster care and adoptive backgrounds to receive understanding and support which will enable them to grow into successful, productive adults. C.A.S.E. strengthens the well-being of children and families of all adoptive experiences.
Since its founding, C.A.S.E. has served more than 5,000 foster and adoptive families. In just over a decade, C.A.S.E. has grown to become the leading provider of pre-and-post adoption support in the Washington DC region and a trusted national – and international – resource on adoptive life for families, communities and professionals. C.A.S.E. is not an adoption agency; rather, we use an adoption-centered therapeutic approach to enhance the well-being of children and families. C.A.S.E. serves:
- Foster children, teens, and foster parents
- Children and teens adopted through agencies, private adoption, and international adoption
- Children who were adopted at birth and children who were adopted when they were older…much older
- Adopted adults
- Adoptive parents, grandparents, and other family members
- Birth siblings of adopted siblings of foster and adopted children
Address:4000 Blackburn Lane, Suite 260
Burtonsville MD 20866
Fill out this simple form or call 1-800-237-5714 to donate.