Arizona Car Donation Information
It’s easy as ever to help organizations and charities in the great state of Arizona by doing car donation. When you donate an unwanted vehicle, you make a real difference for a nonprofit organization and the people they serve. DonateACar.com assists numerous charities in Arizona to receive the funds and support they need to carry on their charitable missions benefiting those in need. You can donate nearly any type of car, van, truck, boat, RV, or trailer to the cause of your choice.
How to Donate
- Browse through the charities below and pick one you would like to support.
- Fill out and submit our easy online form or Call us at 1-800-237-5714.
- Our professional towing service will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule a time for the free pick-up.
- Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes.
Arizona Title and Registration Information
We will handle all of the paperwork; all you need is a signed title for your passenger vehicle, motorcycle, trailer, motor home, ATV or even mobile home. AZ requires any vehicle from 1925 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must be removed before pickup.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you how to sign it correctly.
Learn more at the Arizona Department of Transportation Motor Vehicle Services website.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The American Kidney Fund is the nation’s leading nonprofit working on behalf of the more than 37 million Americans with kidney disease. Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We fulfill this mission by providing a complete spectrum of programs and services: prevention activities, top-rated health educational resources, and direct financial assistance enabling 1 in 5 U.S. dialysis patients to access lifesaving medical care, including dialysis and transplantation. We also invest in clinical research to improve outcomes for kidney patients, and we fight tirelessly on Capitol Hill for legislation and policies supporting the issues that are important to the people we serve.
We provide these critically needed services while maintaining a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading charity watchdog agency. For our excellent fiscal management, we are proud to be on Charity Navigator’s list of top 10 charities in the United States, out of 8,000 reviewed. We spend 97 cents of every donated dollar on programs that directly serve and educate patients and the public.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.