It’s easy as ever to help someone in the Grand Canyon state with a charity car donation in Arizona. When you donate an unwanted vehicle, you make a real difference for a nonprofit organization and the people they serve. Donate A Car helps many charities in Arizona find the funds and support they need to continue their charitable missions benefitting those in need. You can donate almost any car, truck, van, RV, boat, or trailer to the cause of your choice.
Whether you are in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Glendale, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Tempe or a surrounding area, you will receive professional vehicle transportation service for free. When you donate you’re also eligible for a tax deduction and will be free of the expense and time commitment of selling a car.
Donate A Car makes it simple and fast to donate your car in Arizona.
- Fast free towing from the location of your choice
- Vehicle donations are tax deductible
- No paperwork hassle, we take care of all of that
You don’t need to worry about the time and expense to fix up, make appointments or place ads to try and sell your car. You can free up space that your unwanted car is taking and benefit the lives of those in need at the same time. The donating process is easy.
- Select a charity that you would like to help
- Fill out information about you and your vehicle on our simple online form
- Be ready to schedule a time for your vehicle to be towed
- Receive a receipt in the mail for your tax purposes
Get started by scrolling through our list of nonprofit organizations below and fill out the online form. If you have any question, give us a call at 1-800-237-5714 today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The American Kidney Fund is the nation’s leading nonprofit working on behalf of the more than 31 million Americans with kidney disease. Our mission is to help people fight kidney disease and live healthier lives.
We fulfill this mission by providing a complete spectrum of programs and services: prevention activities, top-rated health educational resources, and direct financial assistance enabling 1 in 5 U.S. dialysis patients to access lifesaving medical care, including dialysis and transplantation. We also invest in clinical research to improve outcomes for kidney patients, and we fight tirelessly on Capitol Hill for legislation and policies supporting the issues that are important to the people we serve.
We provide these critically needed services while maintaining a 4-star rating from Charity Navigator, the nation’s leading charity watchdog agency. For our excellent fiscal management, we are proud to be on Charity Navigator’s list of top 10 charities in the United States, out of 8,000 reviewed. We spend 97 cents of every donated dollar on programs that directly serve and educate patients and the public.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
The Foundation sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality. We also offer a wide range of educational programs for patients and healthcare professionals, while providing supportive services to help people cope with these chronic intestinal diseases. These programs are supported solely through our donors, grants, fundraising efforts, and sponsors.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America (CCFA) is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases.