- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Donating a car is easy in the “Golden State”. We have partnered with hundreds of trusted local and national charities that use the proceeds from your donation to make significant differences in the world and in people’s lives.
From Calexico to Crescent City, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle and car donations are tax-deductible. Donate today and make a difference in California.
How to Donate
- Choose a charity that you feel passionate about
- Get free towing of your car from work or home
- No hassle with the paperwork, we take care of that for you
- Receive a vehicle donation receipt and be eligible for a tax deduction
California Title Information for Vehicle Donation
A title is a vital document in transferring ownership of the car along with submitting a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability to DMV. When signing a title, there is no room for error, as an error may void the title.
CA requires any passenger vehicle from 1923 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must stay with your vehicle. Learn more at the California Department of Transportation website.
The title must be signed by all parties in order for it to be fully executed and transferable. If under the owner’s name, there is an “and” then both parties must sign. If there is an “or” then one of the two parties must sign. If there are special circumstances where the owner is not able to sign, please call us at 800-237-5714 and we can help you.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you on how to sign it correctly.
Contra Costa ARC exists to enhance and enrich the lives of children with special needs and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Toward that end we provide direct services and advocacy to assist those we serve in achieving their highest level of personal independence and self-sufficiency.
Big Brothers Big Sister of Nevada County & North Lake Tahoe makes a positive difference in the lives of children and youth in our region through a professionally-supported, one-to-one relationship with a caring and responsible individual. These adults offer support to children’s growth and development through nurturing relationships, leading to improved self-confidence, school performance, behaviors, and relationships with family, peers and other adults.
The Big Brothers Big Sisters mission is to help children reach their potential through professionally-supported, one-to-one mentoring relationships that have a measurable impact on youth. National research has shown that positive relationships between youth and their Big Brothers and Big Sisters mentors have a direct and measurable impact on children’s lives.