- Donate a Car in Anaheim California
- Donate a Car in Bakersfield California
- Donate a Car in Bay Area California
- Donate a Car in Berkeley California
- Donate a Car in Chula Vista California
- Donate a Car in Fresno California
- Donate a Car in Long Beach California
- Donate a Car in Los Angeles California
- Donate a Car in Oakland California
- Donate a Car in Riverside California
- Donate a Car in Sacramento California
- Donate a Car in San Bernardino California
- Donate a Car in San Diego California
- Donate a Car in San Francisco California
- Donate a Car in San Jose California
- Donate a Car in Santa Ana California
- Donate a Car in Santa Cruz California
- Donate a Car in Stockton California
California Car Donation Information
Donating a car is easy in the “Golden State”. We have partnered with hundreds of trusted local and national charities that use the proceeds from your donation to make significant differences in the world and in people’s lives.
From Calexico to Crescent City, you will receive fast, free and easy pick-up of your car donation. You can donate cars, vans, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats, and more. When donating a car in California, you get free pick-up of your vehicle and car donations are tax-deductible. Donate today and make a difference in California.
How to Donate
- Browse through the charities below and pick one you would like to support.
- Fill out and submit our easy online form or Call us at 1-800-237-5714.
- Our professional towing service will contact you within 24-48 hours to schedule a time for the free pick-up.
- Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes.
California Title Information for Vehicle Donation
A title is a vital document in transferring ownership of the car along with submitting a Notice of Transfer and Release of Liability to DMV. When signing a title, there is no room for error, as an error may void the title.
CA requires any passenger vehicle from 1923 or newer to have a title for donation. Your license plates must stay with your vehicle. Learn more at the California Department of Transportation website.
The title must be signed by all parties in order for it to be fully executed and transferable. If under the owner’s name, there is an “and” then both parties must sign. If there is an “or” then one of the two parties must sign. If there are special circumstances where the owner is not able to sign, please call us at 800-237-5714 and we can help you.
DonateACar.com can help you obtain a title if needed and instruct you on how to sign it correctly.
Valley Humane Society is an animal welfare organization advocating responsible pet ownership. We seek to provide our community with educational outreach and collaborative programs that enrich the bond between people and companion animals and eliminate unnecessary euthanasia.
In Defense of Animals is an international animal protection organization dedicated to ending the exploitation and abuse of animals by raising the status of animals beyond that of mere property, and by defending their rights, welfare and habitat. IDA’s efforts include educational events, cruelty investigations, boycotts, grassroots activism, and hands-on rescue through our sanctuaries in Mississippi and Cameroon, Africa.
Our mission is to positively impact the growth and well-being of children and the elderly in the communities we serve. To do so, Intero agents & employees raise and donate money to local organizations that focus on supporting and assisting children and the elderly in the areas of education, health services, and personal development.
IslamiCity’s mission is to share with the world an understanding of Islam and Muslims and promote peace, justice and harmony for all people. IslamiCity aims to advance an understanding and dialogue among civilizations. They believe through emerging online media there is an opportunity to enhance awareness and knowledge leading to a better understanding and peaceful coexistence in our rapidly shrinking global village.
The Jewish Federation of Greater Long Beach and West Orange County strengthens Jewish life and fulfills critical human needs at home, in Israel, nationally and worldwide through central planning, resource mobilization and leadership.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.
The Los Angeles Dodgers Foundation envisions a city where everyone regardless of ZIP code has the opportunity to thrive. We are tackling the most pressing problems facing Los Angeles with a mission to improve education, health care, homelessness and social justice for all Angelenos.