- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
How Your Donation Helps
The Hirshberg Foundation welcomes and appreciates donations of any amount. We accept personal checks, money orders and credit cards. Upon receiving your gift, we will mail you a tax deductible receipt. If you would like your donation to be made in memory or honor of someone, please indicate this and we will then notify the designated individual or family via a letter from the Foundation. The Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research is a national 501(c)3 non-profit organization incorporated in the State of California. Although encouraging strides are being made, pancreatic cancer research is urgently in need of increased funding. Your tax deductible contribution to the Foundation would provide ongoing support for our dedicated staff of doctors, scientists and researchers.
Los Angeles CA 90064