Donate your car in the Silver State and give support to an organization working to make Nevada a better place. The nonprofit organizations on the list below have charitable missions to benefit the state of Nevada, and they need the support you can provide when you donate a car in Nevada to charity.
Do you want the best service for your car donation to charity? Choose DonateaCar.com and you can be sure you are getting the best service available including free pick-up from a professional towing company, a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle, and no paperwork hassles.
It’s Easy and It’s Fast:
- Browse through the charities below and pick the one you want to support the most
- Fill out our easy online form giving information about you and your vehicle
- Receive free towing of your vehicle within 24-48 hours
- Receive a receipt to use for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel confident that the proceeds from your car donation will go directly to the charity you chose
We take car donation in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Paradise, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City and communities across the state of Nevada. You can donate almost any type of vehicle including cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, trailers, RVs and ATVs.
Donate your car to a charity in Nevada and feel good knowing that you are making a difference in a community near you. Call our toll free number at 1-800-237-5714 or use the easy online form to donate today.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The mission of Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide support, education, hope and advocacy through programs and services for children and adolescents with cancer, their families and the professionals who care for them.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
The Humane Society of the United States is the nation’s largest animal protection organization – backed by 11 million Americans, or one of every 28. For more than a half-century, The HSUS has been fighting for the protection of all animals through advocacy, education and hands-on programs. Celebrating animals and confronting cruelty.
JDRF’s mission is to find a cure for type 1 diabetes (T1D) and its complications through the support of research. JDRF International (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is the leading global organization funding type 1 diabetes (T1D) research.
Your support will help JDRF create a world without T1D. Thank you.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.