Nevada Car Donation Information
Donate your car in the Silver State and give support to an organization working to make Nevada a better place. The nonprofit organizations on the list below have charitable missions to benefit the state of Nevada, and they need the support you can provide when you donate a car in Nevada to charity.
Do you want the best service for your car donation to charity? Choose DonateaCar.com and you can be sure you are getting the best service available including free pick-up from a professional towing company, a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle, and no paperwork hassles.
How to Donate
- Browse through the charities below and pick one you would like to support
- Fill out and submit our easy online form or Call us at 1-800-237-5714
- Our professional towing service will contact you within 24- 48 hours to schedule a time for the free pick-up
- Receive a receipt in the mail for tax deduction purposes.
We take car donations in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Paradise, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City, and communities across the state of Nevada. You can donate almost any type of vehicle including cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, trailers, RVs, and ATVs. Rest assured that you are getting the best service available including free pick-up from a professional towing company, a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle, and no paperwork hassles.
Nevada Title Information for Vehicle Donation
All cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, kit vehicles, and RVs require a title to donate. ATVs and snowmobiles do not require a title. If the title is lost or missing, our title experts can assist you in getting a replacement title. For questions or help with title requirements, call us at 1-800-237-5714. We gratefully accept vehicles regardless of smog or emissions test or if they are running or not. For further information about Nevada’s title requirements, click the link below.
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The mission of Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide support, education, hope and advocacy through programs and services for children and adolescents with cancer, their families and the professionals who care for them.
MAKING SMILES HAPPEN! Childhood Leukemia Foundation is dedicated to educating, empowering, and lifting the spirits of children suffering with all types of cancer throughout the U.S.
Childhood Leukemia Foundation proudly promotes patient education, advocacy, self-esteem and most of all – smiles. All programs are free of charge, and available to any pediatric cancer patient living in the continental United States. Each program has been specifically designed to help meet the emotional and educational needs of these very special children. Our programs improve health literacy, increase self-esteem and empower cancer victims with hope. CLF believes that by working together, we can make a difference one child at a time.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.
Keep America Beautiful, the nation’s iconic community improvement nonprofit organization, inspires and educates people to take action every day to improve and beautify their community environment. Established in 1953, we strive to End Littering, Improve Recycling and Beautify America’s Communities. We believe everyone has a right to live in a clean, green and beautiful community, and shares a responsibility to contribute to that vision.
The Knights of Columbus is a Catholic men’s fraternal benefit society that was formed to render financial aid to members and their families. Mutual aid and assistance are offered to sick, disabled and needy members and their families. Social and intellectual fellowship is promoted among members and their families through educational, charitable, religious, social welfare, war relief and public relief works.