Donate your car in the Silver State and give support to an organization working to make Nevada a better place. The nonprofit organizations on the list below have charitable missions to benefit the state of Nevada, and they need the support you can provide when you donate a car in Nevada to charity.
Do you want the best service for your car donation to charity? Choose DonateaCar.com and you can be sure you are getting the best service available including free pick-up from a professional towing company, a tax deduction for the value of your vehicle, and no paperwork hassles.
It’s Easy and It’s Fast:
- Browse through the charities below and pick the one you want to support the most
- Fill out our easy online form giving information about you and your vehicle
- Receive free towing of your vehicle within 24-48 hours
- Receive a receipt to use for your tax deduction purposes
- Feel confident that the proceeds from your car donation will go directly to the charity you chose
We take car donation in Las Vegas, Henderson, Reno, Paradise, Spring Valley, Enterprise, Sparks, Carson City and communities across the state of Nevada. You can donate almost any type of vehicle including cars, trucks, motorcycles, vans, boats, trailers, RVs and ATVs.
Donate your car to a charity in Nevada and feel good knowing that you are making a difference in a community near you. Call our toll free number at 1-800-237-5714 or use the easy online form to donate today.
The mission of the American Childhood Cancer Organization is to:
- Help families get the facts they need about childhood cancer in simple, comprehensive, everyday language.
- Make the fight against cancer easier for its youngest victims through the development and distribution of the highest quality materials designed specifically for children and adolescents.
- Provide crucial support families need—financially, socially, and emotionally—through diagnosis, treatment, and well beyond.
- Advocate for critical research on treatment protocols appropriate for the bodies of cancer’s smallest victims.
- Give the fight against childhood cancer the attention it deserves, because kids can’t fight cancer alone!
Because kids can’t fight cancer alone!™
American Children’s Cancer Foundation’s mission is to make a positive difference in the lives of children and their families affected by cancer.
ACCF tailors its support to fit each child’s needs; from education to assistance with treatment, recovery and family support.
ACCF also provides funding toward research for children’s cancers as well as fosters health wellness and a whole-body approach to cancer treatment and recovery.
The mission of Candlelighters Childhood Cancer Foundation is to provide support, education, hope and advocacy through programs and services for children and adolescents with cancer, their families and the professionals who care for them.
The mission of the Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation is to cure Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis, and to improve the quality of life of children and adults affected by these diseases. Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis are collectively known as inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD).
The Foundation sponsors basic and clinical research of the highest quality. We also offer a wide range of educational programs for patients and healthcare professionals, while providing supportive services to help people cope with these chronic intestinal diseases. These programs are supported solely through our donors, grants, fundraising efforts, and sponsors.
- To find a cure for pancreatic cancer in honor of Ron Hirshberg and the thousands of people who are diagnosed with this disease each year.
- To create a premier Pancreatic Cancer Center where all needs of pancreatic cancer patients can be met in one location with the most advanced treatment options.
- To be recognized as a patient support reference source for pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
- To fund projects and programs designed to improve patient care, treatment and, ultimately, pancreatic cancer survival rates.
- To integrate and unite generations, young and old, through physical fitness participation, while creating public awareness and raising money to find a cure for pancreatic cancer.