Ohio Car Donation Information
Make a difference by donating your vehicle. We accept almost any make or model of vehicle – from cars, vans, trucks and SUVs, to motorcycles, boats, or jet skis. Your car donation in Ohio goes a long way – that’s why we work hard to make the process free, fast, and easy for you the donor.
Get rid of a vehicle you no longer need – and help charities and organizations advance their cause. While you are at it, benefit from our no-hassle process, fast service, and a potential tax write-off.
Why Donate A Car?
- We accept your vehicle – whether it’s in good shape, bad shape or anything in between.
- Choose from some of the most trusted charities and non-profit organizations in the U.S.
- For over 20 years, we have helped organizations in Ohio and beyond raise millions of dollars to fund their programs.
The Process is Easy as 1-2-3
- Find a charity from our list that you want to support
- Enjoy free next-day service when we pick up your vehicle
- We help the charity sell your vehicle and vehicle donation to any charity on this site is tax deductible so you may be eligible for a tax deduction
Whether you are in Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton, Mansfield, Sandusky, Toledo, or another community across Ohio, choose our team for the best service and support for your donation. We provide a list of screened tax-exempt non-profit charitable organizations so you are confident your donation will make a difference.
Donate your car in Ohio and be a part of an incredible cause today. Call 1-800-237-5714 or choose from the organizations and charities below.
The National Kidney Foundation, a major voluntary nonprofit health organization, is dedicated to preventing kidney and urinary tract diseases, improving the health and well-being of individuals and families affected by kidney disease and increasing the availability of all organs for transplantation.
To enhance the lives of everyone with, at risk of or affected by kidney disease.
The New Heights Educational Group, Inc. promotes literacy for children and adults by offering a range of educational support services. Such services include: assisting families in the selection of schools; organization of educational activities; and acquisition of materials.
They promote a healthy learning environment and enrichment programs for families of preschool and school-age children, including children with special needs.